JingleFest features Student Entrepreneur Store at IDEA Bank
Posted Wed Nov 30, 2022 at 6:11pm
About 20 student vendors will set up shop for the JingleFest Holiday Market on Thursday, December 1 at the IDEA Bank in Troy’s downtown plaza.
Launched last year by student entrepreneurs Hannah Dinkle and Arthur Penn, JingleFest showcases student-owned businesses and products. Most of these students are involved in the Sorrell School of Business’ Troy Bank & Trust Entrepreneurship Program.
“It’s a great way to start the Christmas season, support our IDEA Bank students and find unique gifts that are sure to make people smile,” said IDEA Bank Director Lynne George.
In addition to the store, the event includes photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus, free hot chocolate bars, raffle drawings and prizes, coloring activities for kids and festive fun.
Doors open at 5pm and the first 10 visitors will receive a free IDEA Bank T-shirt. All visitors will receive a raffle ticket with every purchase.
Event providers include:
• Crafted by Shaine, who specializes in hand-crocheted gifts,
• Drops of Light, featuring wall art,
• Funky Frames, prints and photo frames,
• Hannah Katherine Boutique, womenswear and accessories,
• Hilaria store, featuring handmade bracelets,
• J-Squared Workshops, offering coasters, keychains and self-defense keychains,
• Kins & Co., suppliers of t-shirts, door hangers, plastic cups, koozies and decorations,
• Lazy J Company, offering Freshies shirts and appliqués,
• Luvcraft 3D, offering 3D printed Christmas decorations and children’s toys,
• Meraki Lush, offering scented candles, wax melts and body butters,
• NaimahYCreations, featuring handmade earrings, keychains, stickers and art prints,
• Nett’s Crafts, featuring gifts and door wreaths,
• Off the Couch, handmade earrings,
• PoPaper, offering decoupage,
• Studio Teems, selling art-related prints and bookmarks,
• The Troy Alumni Association provides annual Christmas decorations,
• Twisted T-shirts, dyed short and long sleeve shirts available,
• Urban Bees, featuring sustainable skincare products made with local honey,
• Shameka’s versatile range of products including candles, tumblers, lip gloss and more, and
• Wandering Photography, offering original landscape photos and holiday gifts.