The summer transfer window for Europe’s big leagues has closed. However, looking ahead to January, there are plenty of rumors about who will be moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, deals!
The best: Manchester United has prioritized Bellingham Dortmund
Manchester United is ready Jude Bellingham According to The Mirror, their main target is for next summer.
Erik ten Hoag is keen on the 19-year-old midfielder and Borussia Dortmund have demanded more than £130m for him.
Reports suggest they will join Manchester City, Liverpool and Real Madrid in the race for his signature, but the Red Devils know they will need a Champions League spot if they are to convince him to move to the Champions League. to earn Old Trafford than other suitors.
After United failed to sign the Barcelona star Frankie De JongBellingham seems to have risen to the top of the final list.
The English international has scored 11 goals in 18 games for Edin Terzic’s team this season.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US)
– Barcelona and AC Milan are leading in the competition JorginhoAccording to Sport, the 30-year-old Chelsea midfielder will enter the final six months of his contract in January, allowing clubs outside the Premier League to discuss a pre-contract agreement with him. It is said that he wants to go to La Liga.
– Eden Hazard According to Mundo Deportivo, he may leave Real Madrid in January. Despite having a contract with the La Liga club until the summer of 2024, just one start in the league this season has left the 31-year-old winger uncertain about his future in the Spanish capital. Juventus is interested in this Belgian player.
– Juventus is negotiating a loan transfer from Real Madrid Alvaro OdriozolaCalciomercato writes. Carlo Ancelotti’s side are reportedly willing to allow the 26-year-old right-back to leave the Santiago Bernabeu on loan in the January transfer window, having not featured this season. Odriozola had a successful spell with Fiorentina last season in Serie A.
– FC Salzburg Noah Okafor He understands that he is interested in Arsenal Akram Kanwar. The Gunners are believed to have sent scouts to watch the 22-year-old forward in the Champions League on Wednesday, with Mikel Arteta’s side joining AC Milan and Leeds United in the race for his signature. Okafor has scored 9 goals for the Austrian team in 18 games in all competitions this season.
– Milan is planning to start negotiations on a new contract with this team Olivier Giroudreveals Fabrizio Romano. This 36-year-old striker scored two goals and two assists Rossoneri4-0 Champions League win over Salzburg on Wednesday. With his current spell set to expire next summer, the Serie A side seem keen to keep him at the San Siro.