Sylvester Stallone admitted that he worries that filming his new show for Paramount + will be embarrassing “every day.”
The 76-year-old actor stars in the upcoming family series with his wife Jennifer Flavin, 54, and daughters Sophia, 26, Sistine, 24, and Scarlet, 20, created by the producers of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
“I would think, ‘Why do I have to do this nonsense, seriously?'” Stallone told ET Canada in an interview published Thursday.
He went on to say, “So you have to set the parameters. No one walks into the bathroom and sees you brushing your teeth.”
SYLVESTER STALLONE FILMS ‘TULSA KING’ PARAMOUNT SERIES IN NEW YORK
“You should be in this room,” the “Rocky” star added. “And it worked.”
Stallone went on to say that “99 percent” of the show was “my daughters to explore their lives, to see, to express it and I will show myself here and there.”
“I want to be real with my daughters,” she said. “In fact I want to show this.”
The “Tulsa King” actor explained that while filming the series was a “watershed” for him, he found it “exciting” to give fans a glimpse into his home life.
“I’d love to see stars, growing up, and seeing stars like, ‘Oh, here’s Brando at home making eggs and walking around.’ It’s fun,” he said.
“They’re real people. They don’t walk around wearing sunglasses and people wearing makeup all day and learning lines. They do the stupid, repetitive, dirty things that we all do in life.
Stallone praised “The Osbournes,” an MTV reality show that followed the family life of Black Sabbath founder Ozzy Osbourne, for being authentic.
“I think the first person who had a good hit was Ozzy Osbourne,” he said. “He didn’t care. ‘My dog just sits down, I’m not a star’.”
Last month, Stallone announced the truth in a video he shared on his brother Frank’s Instagram page. In the video, he said, “It was done by Bunim-Murray, who promoted the Kardashians and it’s a very strong line.”
“This is going to be amazing,” he added. “I’m in a reality show, I’m in and out.”
Stallone said he was motivated to take part in the show because he wanted to be with his family. “And what is good?” he said. “When you have to deal with each other all day and it will be on film. I will be there forever in one form or another with the family.”
Earlier this month, Stallone told The Hollywood Reporter that his biggest regret was not spending more time with his family due to his busy career. “That’s one of the reasons I want to make sure I’ve been taking a lot of s**t,” he said.
The actor told the group that the unscripted series will be “the ultimate home movie.”
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER
Stallone also revealed that his temporary breakup with Flavin will be included in the show. In August, the former actress divorced the actor after 25 years of marriage. However, the couple announced their engagement at the end of September.
“It’s really part of the show,” he said. “It’s a John Lennon thing: ‘Life is what happens when you’re making other plans.’ Hopefully, you’re dealing with people who understand the fragility and fragility of life and how rare good relationships are.”
“Sometimes I put the work first.” [my family]and that is a big mistake that will never happen again.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP